Hey everyone! I was recently nominated by Just Being Nessa to do the “One Lovely Blog” Award. Her blog is super cute and I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven’t already.
Now, this award is definitely fact based, rather than question based, so I am going to try my best to involve books into the facts. I mean, this is a book blog. And even, for the past few fact-based awards, I’ve answered them with things about myself. So, get ready to learn more about my bookish life.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them.
Now, let’s get straight into the bookish facts!
- I prefer not to read if I’m not reading a good book. It just happens, and I am not proud of it at all. This is why it takes me multiple weeks to finish some books. I take every opportunity that I have to read, doing other things.
- I USED to dog ear pages. I don’t do it anymore, but I used to have a super bad habit of forgetting to use bookmarks. I bet if someone went through the books that I read between May and July 2017, they would find lots of folded corners.
- I usually buy paperback books. Mostly for the reason that I prefer them over hardback. They just “feel” better in my opinion. They are also cheaper which is an A+ in my opinion!
- I absolutely HATE when books don’t have romance in them. I need just a little bit to be satisfied. A little attraction between characters. A little kiss, maybe. Just a little something.
- A hot boy on a cover will make me want to read it. Some examples include Obsidian and Sweet Evil. I absolutely LOVE when there is a hot male lead in a book, so putting him smack dab on the front cover will make me want to read it!
- I start more series than I finish. Okay, if you aren’t guilty of this, you are a crazy reader. I just can’t keep up with all of the series I start. I get 1 or 2 books into it, and then I take about a year long break from the series.
- My favorite genre is paranormal romance. I know, most of the books that fall into this genre are extremely cliche. But, I love everything paranormal, and I love everything romance, so it’s a match made in heaven.
Now, onto my nominees…
And that is it for today! I hope you enjoyed the award and I hope that all of the nominees enjoy doing it. Be sure to like, comment and follow to stay up to date with all of my future posts!