Hey everyone, and welcome back to my blog. I was nominated so long ago by Darque Dreamer Reads to do the Mystery Blogger Award. When I say a long time ago, I mean that it has literally been a month since I was tagged, and I feel horrible for not doing it any sooner. But you know, hiatuses and school got in the way, so I am slowly getting back to all of the awards I was previously nominated for. But, today I am going to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award, and I’m super excited. So, let’s get started!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Now, on to the facts…
- I am actually quite an athletic person. I know, that’s quite surprising for a bookworm, but I actually really enjoy working out and playing sports, whether or not I suck at them. But, I try to fit in a workout MOST days and I am always up to passing around a football!
- I have very WEIRD taste in music. I am a huge fan of alternative music. I mean, I think it may be my favorite genre. But, I also really love indie, pop, hip hop and rap. JUST NO COUNTRY MUSIC. Some of my favorite artists *currently* include The Fray, Billie Eilish and Lorde.
- My favorite series is the Lux series and I am not ashamed of it *bows*
Now, here are Darque Dreamer Reads’ questions…
- What is one thing about you that people don’t believe?
Omg, there are so many. I think the biggest one is that I read and run a blog. Whenever I tell new friends this, they always seem so shocked. I don’t really talk about reading at school since none of my friends are fans of reading, but I still love to do it. People usually also don’t believe me when I tell them that I can see without my glasses. They always do that stupid thing where they stick up a bunch of fingers.
- What book would you love to live in?
Ummm… City of Bones. I would love to go explore the streets of New York City
- What time period would you love to travel to?
The 1990’s. I was born in ’02 so I missed the 90’s. But, I really would’ve loved to experience their fashion trends, music and the overall vibe. I mean, lots of great music came out in the 90’s. And that grunge fashion trend is totally back!
- What book genre would you consider reading a book from without knowing the synopsis or title?
Paranormal. Or maybe contemporary. I find that a lot of paranormal books are similar. There never really is a surprising aspect to them and I either end up loving them or hating them. For example, I loved the Lux series but I wasn’t a huge fan of Fallen. AND YES, LUX IS PARANORMAL. The same thing really goes for contemporaries.
- If you could buy one book for everyone to read, what would it be?
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Go read it, you won’t regret it.
As for my best post…
I really don’t know if I have one. I have my ups and downs every week when it comes to writing up posts. Some weeks I’m in the mood to sit down and write, and other weeks I just want to get them out of the way. And knowing that this is my 261st post, there is no way that I could pick out my best.
Shoshi Reads | Who Gave The Write | The Cursed Books | Paradis Books | Rustic Pages | Ryann The Reader | Literary Tea With ER | Drizzle and Hurricane Books | The Books Are Everywhere | The Royal Bookshelf | The Caffeinated Bookworm | Spices and Books | A Fangirl’s Opinion
If you have already done this award, don’t worry about doing it again. I just picked people who I thought really deserved it!
- What is your most anticipated release for the rest of 2017?
- Were there any books that inspired your blog?
- What is one book that made you cry buckets of tears?
- What was your most recent book purchase?
- How has your day been?
And that is it for today’s post! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope that all of the nominees enjoy this award. Don’t forget to like, comment and follow to stay up to date with all of my future posts!